We produce and operate in terms of sustainability.
Our work is based on the three main pillars of sustainability:
ecology, economy and social responsibility.
Our in-house production in Germany offers the best prerequisites for this:
- Short transport distances
- Recyclable materials (plastics)
- Controlled and efficient production processes
- Quality control in our own laboratory
- Ecologically compatible products
- Maintaining the value chain
- Creation and delivery of workplaces and the site environment
- Reuse of waste heat from the production processes
Through our actions according to economic processes, ecological, and social aspects, we provide our customers with more security and a good conscience when purchasing our promotional items.
Example: "The Environment for the Environment - Reusable instead of one-way" campaign
In September 2015, Deutsche Umwelthilfe e.V. published a study on the topic of "coffee-to-go disposable cups - environmental impacts and alternatives". The figures for the consumption of disposable cups and the resulting consequences for the environment are frightening.
2.8 billion coffee-to-go disposable cups are thrown into the rubbish in Germany per year, which is about 320,000 cups per hour and a huge strain on our environment!
We are also aware of this environmental impact and have contributed our part to improving the world a little bit with our campaign "The environment for the environment - reusable instead of one way".
With our reusable cups, some of which come from our own production "Made in Germany", we are taking on one-way coffee cups. We find the advantages of the cups and the positive environmental impact of their production and use simply compelling.
Here are just a few examples:
By using reusable cups in Germany, every year…
- 87,000 tons of CO2
- 64,000 tons of wood
- 1.2 billion Litres of water
- 280 million kWh of electricity
Our heat recovery system
avoided CO2 emissions
Our advertising items are manufactured according to the latest findings from eco and energy balances.
This results in:
- The reduction of the consumption of primary energy to a minimum by means of its own power generation in the block power station.
- The utilisation of the waste heat from the block power station as well as all plastic materials, paints, and solvents in the production washing cycle in the screen washing machine. Return to production.
- The avoidance of environmental pollution.
- Avoiding the use of environmentally harmful materials, such as heavy metal paints and poorly degradable plastics.
Our Photovoltaic system
avoided CO2 emissions
our own consumption
covers our system